Technology company Unbnd has introduced Missing in Action, a ‘mixed reality’ app the place NBA enthusiasts pays $6.95 per thirty days to observe are living games, highlights, authentic programming and get admission to statistics.
Today, Australian immersive technology company Unbnd introduced the release of its new NBA prolonged reality cell utility, Missing in Action (MIA). NBA enthusiasts can benefit from the season from their smartphone, streaming are living NBA games, NBA TV, and a variety of different NBA content material at the first-of-its-kind immersive cell platform. MIA is to be had for obtain on Android and iOS across Australia and Singapore.
MIA will put this 12 months’s NBA season into the fingers of enthusiasts in a completely new immersive means. Through combined reality, MIA creates new alternatives for manufacturers to have interaction with users as they transfer from passive viewing to actively interacting with content material.
Live NBA content material set in an cutting edge, interactive surroundings permits users to take regulate of what content material they need to see together with complete player stats and modular controls, empowering enthusiasts see extra of the game inside a unmarried window.
“I couldn’t be more excited to showcase the possibilities for brands when they use immersive technology to capture and engage with audiences,” mentioned Antony Arena, CEO and Founder of Unbnd. “What we have achieved with the NBA – from streaming games with access to stats, as well as a roadmap to add other functions including merchandise, fantasy, and social – means users can take control of their content consumption, and get more into the game than ever before.”
MIA is to be had as of late across iOS7+, and Android S7+ fashions – solely across Australia & Singapore.
Currently to be had options come with:
- NBA TV – Broadcasting round-the-clock protection of the NBA 24/7, together with are living games, panel discussions, way of life presentations and replays
- Live NBA – Access to 6 LIVE NBA games a week
- In-Game Theatre Mode – Users can double-tap any circulation to discover the augmented reality options past the game to get admission to stats, analytics and league tables
- Modular regulate – Users can personalise and regulate their display to get admission to the guidelines they would like right through a game
- Team, player and league tables & statistics – Take 2d display viewing to the following degree as you get get admission to to all of the crew information and statistics you want in a single viewing revel in
Subscription value is $6.95 per thirty days, with a 14-day trial to be had to new users.
Source: Unbnd press liberate