Here’s brilliant information for folks and youngsters: The CuriOdyssey Museum and Zoo in San Mateo’s eye-popping, four-story immersive wintry weather gentle display is again.
“IlluminOdyssey,” an annual wintry weather hit on the museum, we could guests, provided with colourful lantern, wander via 4 flooring of colourful transferring colours and actions. Among the points of interest:
- A jungle of sentimental sculptures that glow below a canopy of fiber optic strands.
- A village of geometric buildings bathed in laser lighting fixtures.
- Colorful electrical tendrils and sparkling blossom sculptures that guests can keep an eye on and manipulate.
- A dance ground of types swirling with a maze of colours.
- Robots that may be programmed to create phosphorescent pictures.
- Rainbows you’ll construct with a different wand.
“IlluminOdyssey” runs via Jan. Five on the San Mateo, which additionally hosts a zoo and numerous reveals and actions providing a hands-on have a look at quite a lot of facets of science and nature. See the museum’s web site for main points on its First Family Nights (together with Dec. 6 and Jan. three), which provides reside song, refreshments and numerous actions, Five-Eight p.m..
Details: The museum is situated at 1651 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo; common hours are 10 a.m.-Five p.m. Tuesdays via Sundays; $12.95-$15.95 (loose to tots 17 months and more youthful); $6 park front charge; curiodyssey.org